Solar Collectors Models ST-2000 & ST-2500Description
Flat solar collector, firmly built, of new technology suitable for all forced circulation solar systems.
The production process and the raw materials that are used produce a high thermal energy efficiency even during periods with insufficient radiation.
The MEGASUN solar panels are produced in two types, ST-2000 (2,10 m2) and ST-2500 (2,61m2), with black paint coating or a blue titanium selective, which either in solo or in combinations cover all of the requirements of solar systems.
Basic Technical Characteristics
- Frame made from stainless aluminum, which is extremely durable to adverse climatic conditions (high humidity - coastal areas).
- Strong side and back insulation (20mm glass wool and 40mm rock wool), minimize thermal losses in areas with low seasonal temperatures.
- Special prismatic glass, resistant to hale (solar tempered glass).
- Absorber made from copper treated with a blue colour titanium selective coating or with black paint. The absorber with titanium coating is ideal for regions with high diffused radiation and low temperatures, absorbing up to 16% more solar radiationin winter months compared to simple black chrome absorbers. This method of coating is non toxic and does not pollute the environment, while keeping stable its mechanical and optical properties during high and low temperatures.
Dimensions of Solar Panels (Collectors)
|Test Pressure (bar)||10||10|
|Max. Working Pressure (bar)||7||7|
Solar Panels Models ST-2000 & ST-2500 SELECTIVES
- Absorber: a unique sheet of copper sheet
- Thermal Absorption: 95%
- Thermal loss: 5%
- Thickness: 0,2mm
- Coating: selective titanium
Characteristics of the tubes
- Diameter of the horizontal tubes: (∅22mm)
- Diameter of the vertical tubes: (∅10mm ou ∅8mm)
- Material: copper
- Test Pressure: 10 bars
- Maximum functional pressure: 7 bars
- Material: heavy aluminum profile
- Back insulation: 35-40 mm insulation
- Side insulation: 20 mm glasswool
- Material: solar tempered glass
- Thickness: 3,5mm or 4mm
- Watertightness: joint EPDM and transparent silicone
- Total thermal efficiency: 95% ± 2%
- Total thermal losses: 5% ± 3%
- Antifreeze: glicol appropriate for solar systems
The characteristics of the support base for the collector(s) with the ways of installation on the various types of roofs, are described analytically on page 32, Chapter 5, Installation Instructions.
Download the pdf to view dimensions of installed collectors
Download the pdf for Installation Instructions