1. GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
For HELIOAKMI SA the protection of personal data is of paramount importance. For this reason we take the appropriate measures to protect the personal data we process and to ensure that the processing of personal data is always carried out in accordance with the obligations set by the legal framework, both by the company itself and by third parties who process personal data on behalf of the company.
2. DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
For any issues regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. PERSONAL DATA
3.1. What categories of personal data do we process?
A. In order to serve the requests of our customers, the personal data that we process are those that are provided to us by them and relate to the cases:
1. Customer contact details for technical support: Name, address, phone, email.
2. Customer details for the activation of the warranty of the products supplied by partners: Name, address, telephone, email.
3. Details that the interested party fills in on the contact form of our website: Name, email, any personal data in the content of the message.
4. Details that the interested party fills in the registration form in the newsletter of our website: Email
5. Details for participation in our possible competitions: Facebook Connect, name, email, phone (mobile), address, prefecture.
B. For the management of our staff, we process only personal data deemed necessary by European, national, labor, insurance and tax legislation.
3.2. How do we collect personal data?
A. In order to serve the requests of our customers and to participate in competitions, our personal data is provided by the subjects through telephone communication or the contact form on our website.
B. For the management of the staff of our company, we collect personal data from public bodies or directly from the subject.
3.3. For what purposes do we process personal data?
Legitimate purposes of processing personal data are:
A. The provision of our services to serve the requests of our customers (technical support, guarantees).
B. Compliance with the obligations of our company imposed by European, national, labor, insurance and tax legislation.
C. The sending of newsletters to those interested.
D. The participation of interested parties in competitions.
3.4. Where is personal data disclosed?
A. Apart from our company, our partners who provide these services on our behalf also have access to the personal data you provide on the competition entry form.
B. Personal data of personnel are transmitted only to public bodies required by European, national, labor, insurance and tax legislation.
Our company has legally ensured that the processors on its behalf fulfill the conditions and provide sufficient assurances for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing of personal data ensures the protection of the rights of the subjects.
3.5. How long is personal data stored?
The time period for keeping personal data is decided based on the following specific criteria depending on the case:
When processing is based on the explicit consent of the subject, your personal data is stored for as long as the consent is valid.
When processing is required by the provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for the period required by the relevant provisions.
The personal data of the staff are kept as provided and required by the European, national, labor, insurance and tax legislation.
The personal data of the prospective employees are kept for 12 months.
3.6. Processing of special categories of personal data
HELIOAKMI SA does not process personal data of specific categories such as data of racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in trade unions, genetic or biometric data and sexual orientation data.
3.7. Personal data concerning minors
HELIOAKMI SA does not process personal data concerning minors.
4. RIGHTS OF SUBJECTS
Any natural person whose data is processed by HELIOAKMI SA enjoys the following rights, subject to the conditions laid down in Regulation (EU) 679/2016:
- The right to information – Organizations must be completely transparent about how they use personal data.
- The right of access – Individuals will have the right to know exactly what information is being processed, how and for what purpose (Article 15 GIP).
- The right of correction – Individuals will have the right to request a correction of their personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete (Article 16 GIP).
- The right to delete – Also known as the “right to be forgotten”, refers to the right of an individual to request the deletion or deletion of his personal data without the need for a specific reason (Article 17 GIP).
- The right to restrict processing – Refers to the right of an individual to block or suppress the processing of his personal data (Article 18 GIP).
- The right to transfer data – Allows individuals to retain and reuse their personal data for their own purpose (Article 20 GIP).
- The right to object – In some cases, individuals have the right to object to the use of their personal data. In the case of e.g. that a company uses personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, scientific and historical research or to fulfill a mission in the public interest.
- The right to (non) automated decision making and profiling – Profiling and automated decision-making can be useful for data subjects, organizations, providing benefits such as increased efficiency and savings. However, these procedures require adequate safeguards, as they can pose significant risks to individuals’ rights and freedoms. Individuals can choose not to be the subject of an automated decision if it has legal consequences.
How to Exercise Rights
To exercise their rights, subjects may refer to the contact details referred to in paragraph 2.
5. PERSONAL DATA POLICY UPDATES
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by the web browser from a website you are visiting. A cookie is stored in the web browser and allows the Service or a third party to identify you and facilitate your next visit and make the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “permanent” or “session” cookies.
- To be able to activate certain functions of the Service
- Provide detailed information on the use of the Service
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report the usage statistics of the Service. Google Analytics gathers information that allows us to understand the interactions with our sites, improve and ultimately refine the experience to better serve you.
What are your cookie options?
If you want to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or reject cookies, visit your web browser help pages. However, if you delete the cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to save your preferences and some of our pages may not display properly.
Types of cookies
Cookies used by the website are the following:
This cookie is used to identify unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer ID. It is included in every page request on the site and is used to calculate visitor data, sessions and ad campaigns for detailed site data reports. By default, it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customizable by site owners.
This cookie stores and updates a unique value for each page it visits. By default, it is set to expire after 24 hours.