1. GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
For HELIOAKMI SA, personal data protection is of utmost importance. To this purpose, we apply all proper measures to protect the personal data we process and ensure that the personal data processing always takes place according to the duties enforced by the legal framework, both by the company itself and any third parties processing personal data on its account.
2. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
For any issues related to personal data processing, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
3. PERSONAL DATA
3.1. Which categories of personal data do we process?
A. To serve our customers’ requests, the personal data we process are those provided by them and related to the following:
1. Customer contact details for technical support: Name and surname, address, telephone, email.
2. Customer details for guarantee activation of products supplied by partners: Name and surname, address, telephone, email.
3. Details filled out by interested parties on our website’s contact form: Name and surname, email, any personal data in the message content.
4. Details filled out by interested parties on our website’s newsletter registration form: Email
5. Details for participation in any competitions we hold: Facebook Connect, name and surname, email, telephone (mobile), address, prefecture.
B. With regard to our personnel management, we only process personal data considered necessary according to the European, national, labor, insurance and taxation legislation.
3.2. In which ways do we collect personal data?
A. To serve our customers’ requests and process participation in competitions, personal data are provided to us by the subjects via telephone communication or the contact form on our website.
B. For the management of our company’s personnel, we collect personal data from public bodies or directly by the subject itself.
3.3. For which purposes do we process personal data?
The lawful purposes for the processing of personal data are the following:
A. The provision of our services to serve our customers’ requests (technical support, guarantees).
B. Compliance with our company’s duties enforced by the European, national, labor, insurance and taxation legislation.
C. Sending newsletters to interested parties.
D. Participation of interested parties in competitions.
3.4. Where are personal data notified?
A. In addition to our company, access to the personal data you provide in competition participation forms is granted to our partners providing these services on our account.
B. Personnel personal data are only transferred to public bodies as enforced by the European, national, labor, insurance and taxation legislation.
Our company has lawfully ensured that parties performing processing on its behalf comply with the prerequisites and provide sufficient confirmation on the application of all proper technical and organizational measures, to make sure that personal data processing ensures the protection of the subjects’ rights.
3.5. How long are personal data stored for?
The personal data retention period is decided based on the following criteria and as the case may be:
When processing is based on the subject’s explicit consent, your personal data are stored for as long as the consent is valid.
When processing is enforced as an obligation according to the provisions of the legal framework in force, your personal data shall be stored for as long as required by the respective provisions.
Personnel personal data are retained as provided and enforced by the European, national, labor, insurance and taxation legislation.
Prospective employees’ personal data are retained for 12 months.
3.6. Processing of special categories of personal data
HELIOAKMI SA does not process personal data of special categories, such as racial or ethnic origin data, political opinions, religious and philosophical convictions, participation in union bodies, genetic or biometric data and sexual orientation data.
3.7. Personal data related to minors
HELIOAKMI SA does not process personal data related to minors.
4. SUBJECT RIGHTS
Any natural entity the data of which are an object of processing by HELIOAKMI SA enjoys the following rights, with the prerequisites enforced by Regulation (EU) 679/2016:
- Right to information – Organizations must be absolutely transparent with regard to the way in which they use personal data.
- Right of access – Individuals have the right of knowing exactly which categories are subject to processing and the respective purpose (article 15 GDPR).
- Right to rectification – Individuals have the right of requesting rectification of their personal data, when they are inaccurate or incomplete (article 16 GDPR).
- Right to erasure – Also known as the "right to be forgotten” and referring to an individual's right to request deletion or erasure of its personal data without needing to cite a specific reason (article 17 GDPR).
- Right to restriction of processing – Refers to an individual's right to prevent or suspend the processing of its personal data (article 18 GDPR).
- Right to data portability – This allows individuals to retain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes (article 20 GDPR).
- Right to object – In certain cases, individuals have a right to object to the use of their personal data. For instance, when a company uses personal data for direct marketing, scientific and historical research or to fulfill a mission in benefit of the public interest.
- Right to non-automated individual decision making – Profiling and automated decision making may be useful for data subjects and organizations, providing benefits such as increased effectiveness and saving of resources. However, these processes require the existence of proper protection measures, as they can create important risks for individual rights and freedoms. Individuals may opt to not be included in an automated decision making process, when this has lawful consequences.
Exercising of Rights
In order to exercise their rights, subjects may use the contact details provided in paragraph 2.
5. UPDATES TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The current Personal Data Protection Policy was set in force on May 25, 2016 and started being applied on May 25, 2018. HELIOAKMI SA reserves the right to update the current Policy, at its discretion and at any given time. To receive information on changes in the Policy, you will need to visit this section on our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text pieces sent to the web browser by the websites you visit. A cookie file is stores on your web browser and allows the Service or any third parties to identify you and facilitate your next visit, making the Service more useful for you. Cookies may be permanent or session.
- To activate certain operations of the Service
- To provide analytics for the use of the Service
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third party cookies for the reporting of the Service’s use statistics. Google Analytics collects information which allows us to understand interaction with our websites, improve and optimize your experience and provide you better service.
Your options about cookies
If you wish to delete cookies or order the web browser to delete or reject cookies, please visit the help section of your web browser. However, if you delete cookies or deny their acceptance, you may not be able to use all the features we provide or store your preferences and some of our web pages may not display properly.
Types of cookies
The cookies used on our website are the following:
Google Analytics :
This cookie is used to discern unique users, assigning a randomly generated number as client identification. It is included in each web page request on the website and is used to calculate visitor data, sessions and advertising campaigns for the reports of website analytics. By default, it is set to expire 2 years later, although this option may also be adjusted by website owners.
This cookie stores and updates a unique value for each page visited. By default, it is set to expire 24 hours later.